[rules-users] What does guvnor do when importing a global DSL? a snapshot or a link?

James Gu jxgu at cnsh.delphi-tech.com
Wed Jun 22 07:37:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using guvnor-5.2.0.CR1-jboss-as-5.1.

I created a DSL file in global area and imported it into package
"testpackage". I created a business rule based on it in package.

Today I added some new items in the DSL file and found I can't use it in the
business rule in package, the new item is not in the select list. I created
a business rule in global area and I can see the new item. It seems that the
package keeps a snapshot for global area, not a link. Is this a bug? If not,
how can I update the snapshot for package. I tried to import it again but
get error "the assert is already imported."

Thanks,
James