[rules-users] Troubles with Oryx designer in Guvnor - jBPM 5.1.CR1

Dan Seaver dan.seaver at ge.com
Wed Jun 22 19:45:30 EDT 2011

Tihomir,
Thanks so much for your quick response. I apologize for not getting back to
you sooner, but somehow I didn't see your reply until a couple minutes ago.

Yes, Guvnor is running on localhost:8080.
(http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/Guvnor.html)

I'm using the jbpm-install version of Designer.

The results of getSerializedJSON() were very much like Roger's, so I swapped
in the 052 version and now the diagram can be saved and reopened.

Don't know why I didn't think of doing that earlier.

Thanks again Tihomir.