[rules-users] usage of @startTimestamp

Nathan Bell Nathan.Bell at pharmacyonesource.com
Thu Jun 23 17:07:38 EDT 2011

The Drools Fusion documentation has a good explanation of how to define an event, including the use of the @timestamp attribute.

http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.2.0.Final/drools-fusion-docs/html/ch02.html#d0e184

From: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Lavoisier Farias
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:45 AM
To: rules-users at lists.jboss.org
Subject: [rules-users] usage of @startTimestamp

Hi everybody,

I am delepoing an application using Drools to correlate events from a network management system. Can anyone recommend me a good tutorial which teaches how to use real time clock ? I am using the book of  Michal Bali, which is very good indeed. The book examples uses the following code:
clock.advanceTime(xx seconds, TimeUnit.SECONDS);

However, I would like to use the property of an event called startTime and endTime which means the time on which the event starts and the time the event finishes. I know there is the property @startTimestamp mentioned at the book. But, where can I find more examples of usage of @startTimestamp in rule files ?

Best Regards,

Lavoisier José Leite Farias
Skype: lavoisierfarias
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LavoisierFarias