[rules-users] Drools 5.2.0.Final released

itchupe itchupe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:24:33 EDT 2011

Wow, that is excellent. I will check it out asap :)
It is a shame though, the Guided Editor had to go from eclipse.

Will the strategy be, that the business users (non-programmers) will use
guvnor? Any special plans in this area?
Will the guided editor there have all the properties and things as I would
programm a rule in the "normal" text-ruleeditor?

How should I set up an environment for non-programmers that they can work
absolutely independently?

Cheers.
marianna