[rules-users] Search function of Guvnor limited to filename search?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:52:55 EDT 2011

Hi,

The code is all open source, so you can customise whatever you like!

There isn't much (read as any) configurable customisation around function.

We're more than happy to point you in the right direction to help you
achieve what you need (even more so if you can then contribute your work
back to the project).

What did you have in mind?

With kind regards,

Mike