[rules-users] Drools & jBPM team hiring soon

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Jun 27 18:56:50 EDT 2011

http://blog.athico.com/2011/06/drools-jbpm-team-hiring-soon.html

I'll post more details when I have them, but I thought I'd let people
know we'll be hiring multiple positions over the next 6 to 9 months for
Drools and jBPM.

We'll have an immediate position for a very senior Drools programmer
extraordinaire. We'll be looking for someone able to help us build the
next generation high performance reasoning engine.

So if you think in ontologies, eat Prolog for breakfast, are fluent in
Haskell, able to give a detailed critique of FIPA and explain truth
maintenance and defeasible reasoning while also being able to design and
build scalable parallel, concurrent and distributed java systems – send
me an email :) mproctor at codehaus d0t org