[rules-users] Drools Fusion Performance Evaluation

Weiss, Wolfgang Wolfgang.Weiss at joanneum.at
Tue Jun 28 04:39:12 EDT 2011

Hi all!

Can anybody point me to a performance evaluation of Drools? I found some papers [1], [2] which focus on the rules part but I'm particularly interested in the event processing part of Drools. I want to know how many events can be processed per second with which latency, something that is similar to the performance evaluation of Esper [3].

cheers,
Wolfgang

[1] Open Rule Bench: http://www2009.org/proceedings/pdf/p601.pdf
[2] Focuses on rules: http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1472-6947-10-3.pdf
[3] Performance Evaluation of Esper: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/ESPER/Esper+performance

--
Wolfgang Weiss
DIGITAL - Institute of Information and Communication Technologies

Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone:  +43-316-876-1209
general fax: +43-316-876-1191
web:    http://www.joanneum.at/digital