[rules-users] Range operator in Excel Decision Table

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 04:46:04 EDT 2011

What version of Drools are you using?

I tried with 5.2 (uploaded to Guvnor, to be honest, and viewed the source)
and it looks OK:-

1.|#generated from Decision Table2.|# rule values at B10, header at B53.|
rule "_10"4.|    when5.|        person : Person(age > 18 && < 65)6.|    then
7.|        person.setScore(100);8.|        System.out.println("Accepted");9.