[rules-users] Drools 5.0 -> 5.2 Migration Issue

Steven Waldren swaldren at openhealthdata.com
Wed Jun 29 07:32:42 EDT 2011

Wolfgang,

The ActorType definition is here:  https://github.com/openhealthdata/CCR-Validator/blob/drools5.0/src/main/java/org/astm/ccr/ActorType.java

The point of this rule (and the other rules in this package) is to "walk" through a very complex object graph and insert the objects into working memory.

I do not use the rule attribute "dialect".  The drl in question is here: https://github.com/openhealthdata/CCR-Validator/blob/drools5.0/src/main/resources/rules/core/ActorType.drl

I tried to create a simple project that caused the same error, but I create a Class with inner classes similar to ActorType and write a rule like the one in question, but it does not cause the error.

Thanks,
Steven
--
Steven E. Waldren, MD MS