[rules-users] Looping through a vector object in a rule

sdinoo sdinoo at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:17:42 EDT 2011

I am new to drools

I am inserting into a ksession a single claim POJO + vector of previous
claims
Like this

			ksession.insert(claim); // single claim
			ksession.insert(historyClaims); // vector of claims
			ksession.startProcess("com.dur.claim");
                        ksession.fireAllRules();

I want to compare single claim variable values with all the claims in the
vector
how do I loop through the vector objects and compare the values in the Rule
(.drl) file?

Can someone help me out?