[rules-users] "Rule-Id" for a Drools Rule

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Sun May 8 10:48:53 EDT 2011

Is the reply correct?  There are obvious mechanisms to create metadata on the
object model in Drools and while there are data structures in the rules to
store metadata setting user-defined metadata on rules does not seem to have
supporting predicates.   I would be interested in seeing a rule metadata
example.

Incidentally, I build AgendaFilter's on all sorts of criteria, including
rule numbers that I have embedded in the rule name.  Note the issue I posted
on ruleflow-groups and agenda filters.  I got around the issue with agenda
groups.