[rules-users] Drools Flow - Wait State - How to use ruleflow variables in the constraint?

Anderson Neves anderson.ufal at gmail.com
Tue May 10 08:48:45 EDT 2011

Hi everybody.

I am using Drools 5.1.1 with persistence support. In the Wait State node I
only have the option to write a constraint in the rule way, and I have not
discovered how to use a variable of the ruleflow in it. Please, see the
hypothetical scenario below:

variable - a variable of the ruleflow that has the same attribute as the
class of the example
attribute - an atribute of the class of the example
Type - the class of the example

Constraint with mvel dialect:

Type(attribute == variable.attribute)

The error is something like there is no getVariable() in the class Type.
Thank you very much for the help

Regards,
Anderson