[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

loumimi moundir.jamal-ext at sgcib.com
Thu May 12 09:56:14 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to persist my workflow into an oracle db, I want to use Jboss
transaction manager like you instead of bitronix. It doesn't work with
bitronix transaction manager !

Do you have the code that create your data source java:/comp/env/worDS and
the jndi.properties
With Bitronix I use
        PoolingDataSource ds = new PoolingDataSource();
        ds.setUniqueName("jdbc/DBD02");
        ds.setClassName("oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource");
        ds.setMaxPoolSize(3);
        ds.setAllowLocalTransactions(true);
        ds.getDriverProperties().put("user", "XXX");
        ds.getDriverProperties().put("password", "xxxx");
        ds.getDriverProperties().put("URL",
"jdbc:oracle:thin:@gfxdevdb01.fr.world.xxx:1567:DBD02");
        ds.init();
I did not find the code to create a jboss data source !
and in jndi.properties
java.naming.factory.initial=bitronix.tm.jndi.BitronixInitialContextFactory

Thank you very much for your help