[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

loumimi moundir.jamal-ext at sgcib.com
Mon May 16 05:24:07 EDT 2011

thank you very much,

It works know for me, I changed my conf to use BTMTransactionManagerLookup
with JTA in transaction type,

I have an insert in my sessioninfo table, I have also one line persisted in
ProcessInstanceInfo but deleted just after

Hibernate: select processins0_.InstanceId as col_0_0_ from
ProcessInstanceInfo processins0_ where ? in (select eventtypes1_.element
from EventTypes eventtypes1_ where
processins0_.InstanceId=eventtypes1_.InstanceId)
Hibernate: insert into SessionInfo (lastModificationDate, rulesByteArray,
startDate, OPTLOCK, id) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Hibernate: update SessionInfo set lastModificationDate=?, rulesByteArray=?,
startDate=?, OPTLOCK=? where id=? and OPTLOCK=?
Hibernate: insert into ProcessInstanceInfo (externalVariables,
lastModificationDate, lastReadDate, processId, processInstanceByteArray,
startDate, state, OPTLOCK, InstanceId) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
Hibernate: delete from ProcessInstanceInfo where InstanceId=? and OPTLOCK=?

Maybe that's normal,

in fact, on the toolbar of my eclipse drools I haven't  the wait state, so,
I integrate them directly in the xml file, are they required to perform
backups of the Workflow ?

<milestone id="15" name="Wait for Diagnose" x="206" y="324" width="124"
height="40" >
      <constraint type="rule" dialect="mvel" >Diagnose(type ==
"test")</constraint>
</milestone>

thanks