[rules-users] Effect of KnowledgeAgent reload on currently running rules

Jamie jshaw at llbean.com
Tue May 17 08:59:49 EDT 2011

Thanks Greg - that's what I was hoping.

Just to confirm - I should be able to cache a KnowledgeBase created by a
KnowledgeAgent with the 'drools.agent.newInstance' property set to 'false'
without seeing any unexpected results if the KnowledgeBase gets refreshed by
the agent.

Given that, why would I ever set the 'drools.agent.newInstance' property to
'true'?  It doesn't seem like it would buy me anything except extra object
creation...