[rules-users] drools-server

Abhay B. Chaware Abhay.Chaware at kpitcummins.com
Thu May 19 07:24:30 EDT 2011

Where can I find the war file download ? is it packed in one of the downloads under "Drools 5.2.0.M2 Downloads" on  http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads ?

________________________________
From: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Mauricio Salatino
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:32 PM
To: Rules Users List
Subject: Re: [rules-users] drools-server

Hi, I was refactoring and fixing some issues with Drools Server. The 5.2 version can be deployed out of the box into jboss/tomcat/jetty without any modification as far as I know. Can you try this new version?
Greetings.
2011/5/18 Abhay B. Chaware <Abhay.Chaware at kpitcummins.com<mailto:Abhay.Chaware at kpitcummins.com>>
Hi
I am trying to get the default drools-server.war (drools-5.1.1-server.war to be specific ) to work on tomcat.
When I access http://localhost:8090/drools-5.1.1-server/kservice/rest  ,  I am getting "No service found" in the browser and  in the console,
=================================
May 18, 2011 3:43:44 PM org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController invoke
WARNING: Can't find the request for http://localhost:8090/drools-5.1.1-server/kservice/soap's<http://localhost:8090/drools-5.1.1-server/kservice/soap%27s> Observer
=================================

I am able to pass the deployment of the war file and tomcat starts fine. No errors related to Spring context etc, and I also see the line in the log :
=================================
INFO: Deploying web application archive drools-5.1.1-server.war
INFO  18-05 15:42:36,280 (ContextLoader.java:initWebApplicationContext:189)      Root WebApplicationContext: initialization started
May 18, 2011 3:42:48 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl initDestination
INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be /kservice/rest
DEBUG 18-05 15:42:49,146 (ContextLoader.java:initWebApplicationContext:204)      Published root WebApplicationContext as ServletContext attribute with name [org.springframework.web.context.WebApplicationContext.ROOT]
INFO  18-05 15:42:49,146 (ContextLoader.java:initWebApplicationContext:209)      Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 12866 ms
May 18, 2011 3:42:49 PM org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet updateContext
INFO: Load the bus with application context
May 18, 2011 3:42:49 PM org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet replaceDestinationFactory
INFO: Servlet transport factory already registered

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -