[rules-users] drools dynamic LHS

marunam sutavis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:33:38 EDT 2011

Hello,

I have a question about having dynamic LHS in drool rules. Below is what I
am looking for

rule "Check Age"
	when
                Person(age > 24)
	then
              do something...
end

What is the best way to keep the actual fact data dynamic(i.e. 24 in this
case) and how do I feed it do drools
This is very simple rule and the only fact value(hardcoded) that I have is
"24". I may have complex rules in which I could have many fact values for
different attributes. I am looking for a solution where I don't hard code
any value in the rule

Thank you for looking into this and your response