[rules-users] Accessing globals after FireAllRules

sdinoo sdinoo at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:18:35 EDT 2011

Awesome! This worked
Thank you very much Wolfgang!!

Though, I have a architectural question
My use case is in "claims processing" and here are the steps that need to
happen
1) Recieve patients claim (prescription claim, like medicines)
2) Retrieve the patients Claim History (use patient ID in claim)
3) Retrieve the drug information (use RxID in claim)
4) Subject the claim to the rules in drools
5) Respond with rule results (show the contributing claims that caused the
rules to fire)

for this ,
I created a Rule flow
Step 2) and 3) are rule tasks that ONLY fetch information
Step 4) I want to write the rules (mix of java helper classes and drl) and
subject the claim to that
Step 5) return the results (via the List option that you just gave me)

Is this the way people use the Rule Flow?
Do you see anyting fundamentally wrong here?
Do you think I should you Stateless sessions instead of rule flow?

Do let me know