[rules-users] Data Modeling for medical expert system

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 03:53:18 EST 2011

Hi Dirk,

you might want to take a look at this:
http://www.jboss.org/tohu

This is an interesting but rather old project. We're also working on a
slightly refactored version here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-chance/tree/master/drools-informer

The project provides a dynamic "question/answer" framework and supports GUI
interfaces.

As for the /content/ of the questions, it seems that you need some medical
vocabulary.
Hand-coding enum-equivalent lists may be an overwhelming task, depending on
how "realistic"
your system has to be. We're dealing with similar problems in another
project, including the
predictive modelling techniques for the actual inference.
If you want to share thoughts, let me know.

Cheers
Davide