[rules-users] Guvnor - Operations with snapshots

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 04:49:29 EDT 2011

To rebuild a SNAPSHOT: click in the package -> go to "edit" tab -> click on
"Create Snapshot for deployment" -> Choose an existing snapshot from the
radio-button list (you must have at least one previous snapshot) -> Click on
"Create new snapshot"

This will replace the old version of the snapshot with a new version with
the same name containing the current state of the package.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com