[rules-users] Expiry of events not occurring for sliding window

cfuser cfuser at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 14:40:13 EDT 2011

Thanks for the quick turnaround.

Hmm...ok, I added a sliding window to the CE you called (5s), but still, no
expiry (and I removed the log instance to make sure there wasn't some
oddness there).  So, it seems there is there some implicit expiration that
is greater than my 10s that I declared--it's not obvious to me how to tell
what this is, however.

Looking at this a different way--to me the rules make sense for what I'm
trying to accomplish, but maybe as far as the syntax or best practice here,
there is a better way?  I looked at
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Accumulate-Temporal-Operators-td121073.html#a124161
and I can try injecting the results into another stream, however, it seems
that doesn't address my need for 'bucketing' items into a name:stat
relationship and comparing against my threshold.

Thanks again.