[rules-users] when is rete tree build?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:28:02 EDT 2012

There's some information contained in the "Expert" manual section
on the "Rete Algorithm". There's Memory in some nodes for referencing
facts and, ultimately, true leaves representing activations.

All dynamic changes are restricted to the Knowledge Session. Take note of
the dispose() method of StatefulKnowledgeSession.

-W