[rules-users] Unable to Load Enum Data into Template

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 02:52:32 EDT 2012

Hi All,
       I was able to create Enumeration 'MyEnum.age': ['30', '20']and that
enumeration is successfuly retrieving in normal Rule.But,In Creating
RuleTemplate,I'm unable to load that enum data.I specified template key as
$age in the rule.After Loading TemplateData,enum list is not being
displayed.how can i achieve that..Please suggest me..

Sanda