[rules-users] Unable to view drls in guvnor

arup arup4u2007 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:18:35 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have my guvnor deployed in WAS. Now i added the POJO model and drls from
RAD(rational app developer) to my guvnor. I'm able to fire the rules from
guvnor by using url for package source. But the problem is i'm not able to
view any rules inside technical rule asset. but if i open the url for
package source i can view the imports and rules inside them. Any idea about
why this is happening?
Thanks a lot in advance... :) :) :)