[rules-users] Drools variables

skatta1986 shivaprasad_gdk at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 24 10:16:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

Could you please answer my queries:
1. Can we create int variable inside LHS (when)? If yes please give me an
example
2. I have a gobal variable which I want to use in timer(int : <variable> s)
and also in after[0s, <variable> s)
    timer is accepting global variable but after is giving error.

    [74,200]: [ERR 102] Line 74:200 mismatched input 'after' in rule
"EVENT_SUCCESS"
    [0,0]: Parser returned a null Package

Please help out me in this. I would like to use a global variable which can
be changed at runtime.