[rules-users] Guvnor 5.3 to Guvnor 5.2

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 05:37:42 EDT 2012

The release notes will tell you.

Any reason you need to go back to 5.2 from 5.3?

If all your rules are plain text DRL an export from 5.3 and import into 5.2
might be OK.

To be honest we don't check for compatibility between repository exports
going backwards - obviously old versions can't support what has yet to be
implemented.

With kind regards,

Mike