[rules-users] Calling a function from When part

RulesUsers agrawalmanisha26 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:36:10 EDT 2012

Hi laune,

Ok let me state you my req,

In my pojo I populate a list of employeesNo that have age > 30, by firing a
query on my Employee *metadata* tables of company say ABC.

Then I come to the rules & try to see if the company name is ABC?
If yes, i need to fetch all the employeeNo having age>30 from the Employee
*Runtime* table( This table stores records for all employees working today
), in this way i will come to know if all employees above age 30 are present
or not.

Regards,
Sam