[rules-users] Drools with Gemfire

rtella richard.tella at bankofamerica.com
Mon Aug 6 09:26:25 EDT 2012

  I'm looking into integrating Drools with a system that has large (40GB+)
Gemfire Maps.  The rules would need to access the Gemfire Maps, which can be
updated at any time.    I understand I can't access the Gemfire Maps as
global data since they aren't immutable.  Inserting the maps also doesn't
seem like a good idea either since I'd  have to call modify() frequently on
Maps with as many as 1M elements.    Is there any alternative for accessing
large amounts of changing data?

thanks for your help,

Rich