[rules-users] Matching consecutive events

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Mon Aug 6 09:53:29 EDT 2012

May be something with the internal clock and timestamps assigned as events dates and inclusive (or not I don't remember) bounds in after/before operators evaluation ... in short, I am not sure of the expected result if all your event (or 2 among your 3 events) have the same event date.

But apart from that, may be you can implement a Listener (on "insert" callback) that maintains an explicit insertion order directly inside the event. This way, no need to use complex LHS to test that an event is directly preceeded by another.