[rules-users] Can somebody help me with this rule engine execution

Venkat ven12344 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 13:54:32 EDT 2012

I want to do this.

rule
  when
     condition (when condition is successful then go to next rule, but when
it fails it should just log it)

I have done for successful scenario using activation-group, but don't know
what to specify in the consequence for that to tell to go to next rule.

How can I log it when the rule fails, it should not go to anymore rules, it
should just break from the rule engine.

Can somebody let me know how to do this.

Thanks,