[rules-users] Getting java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.drools.util.CompositeClassLoader.clone()Lorg/drools/util/CompositeClassLoader in drools webservice

pratibhapandey pratibha02pandey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:34:24 EDT 2012

Hello Geoffry,

The error that I am getting is "Cannot make static reference to a non-static
method getClass()".. For KnowledgeBuilderFactory class , I created an object
and then used the class, but for CompositeClassLoader class, it asks for a
ClassLoader object. However, I passed null and then ran the code. The
version that it is showing is 5.1.0. I have changed the POM and currently
using drools 5.1.0.. But the error remains there :(. Now what should I do
next