[rules-users] Anyway to get Failed Reason for Failed Rule?

Rana ven12344 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 16:59:40 EDT 2012

Hi Davide, your second guess is right. Sorry I should have said failed
condition.

I wanted to know which rule got fired and which one did not (because the
condition failed in when clause).

I wanted to know those, because we have requirement which asks for what are
the rules which have passed and failed copnditions, so that we can make some
decisions.

Also, I wanted to know that in a rule

rule "name"
when
    //condition
then
   //consequence
end

when the condition is failed will the rule goes to consequence or not.  (I
am fairely new to Drools. sorry).

Thanks.