[rules-users] questions about conflict resolution

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:46:58 EDT 2012

"Arbitrary" means that it is unspecified. It does not mean that it is
intentionally randomized. The execution order results from
implementation details, and as long as you use the same software, it
should be the same for all runs on any machine, as long as the input
remains the same.

There's no guarantee that it remains the same when you upgrade to
another Drools version.

-W