[rules-users] Drools 5.4 - Can't catch Exception

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:12:54 EDT 2012

I believe this is an issue with the retract in 5.4. I removed all forms of
salience to see if there was a race condition caused by that. Still got the
same exception. I then took it one step more and added agenda groups and set
the order in such a way that the retract rules would be the last popped off
the agenda stack and still the issue arises.