[rules-users] Guided Rule option not visible in Eclipse

dme1 mehtad at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:45:41 EDT 2012

Hi,
I have installed Drools v5.4.0 Final. I have installed GEF and then
installed Drools Plugin for Eclipse from the "Drools Introduction and
General User Guide". I can see the Drools Perspective and Drools Wizard in
Eclpse but do not see the "Guided Rule" option. How can I enable the Guided
Editor in Eclipse for this version of Drools.

Thanks,
dme

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019119/Drools.jpg