[rules-users] Does Drools expert accepts XML files?

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Aug 15 11:33:43 EDT 2012

And if you're looking to insert facts in XML format, I don't think that it's supported natively. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!)

However, assuming you have a schema for your XML then it's pretty easy to use JAXB (or similar) to generate Java classes for marshalling, which can be inserted as facts.

Steve