[rules-users] modify and update is not working in the rule file

Rana ven12344 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 11:23:52 EDT 2012

How can I fire one rule file if I have lot of rule files defined in my change
set. Right now I have written an if-else condition and checking if the input
is Androgel then fire Angrogel rule fire.

But how can I do that in real time.

Also I have a requirement which says it needs the reason why the rule
failed. So I have done this, I am setting all the actual and real values and
saving the data to database in my event listeners.

But I get this "Cannot return a void result" at line 6.

rule "Brand Name"
	no-loop true
	agenda-group "AndroGel"
    when
    	$drug : Drug()
        eval( progRuleValidationLog.setActualValue($drug.getBrandName()) )
//line 6
        eval( progRuleValidationLog.setRuleValue("AndroGel") )
        Drug( brandName == "AndroGel" )
    then
		#drools.getWorkingMemory().setGlobal("boolBrandName", true);
		log.info("Brand Name is AndroGel");
end

Thanks.