[rules-users] How to use reference guided table cell value in BRL fragment using DSL

jasonxzhong jason.zhong at ellucian.com
Thu Aug 16 11:55:25 EDT 2012

I am trying to figure out how to use DSL terms in BRL fragment to construct a
column in a guided decision table.

I have the following definition in DSL

[condition][] Registration data has properties =  RuleData()
[condition][] - {expression}{value} = {expression}{value}

In a guided decision table I'd like to add a condition column and I want to
use the DSL terms to do this. So I chose to add a condition BRL fragment:

Registration data has properties
 - flagChange == [value]

I want the [value] to be the value from the condition column. Can this be
done and if so what do I use to indicate that the [value] should be the
condition column value instead of a literal value?

Thanks,

- Jason