[rules-users] Can two rules use the same template data?

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 13:08:56 EDT 2012

I have template data that has several attributes per row.  I would like to
have several rules that use the same template data.  When I do a "Create New
-> New Rule Template" I only see the ability to use a single rule against
that data.  Can I add a rule?  (Obviously, I want to avoid having many
duplicate template data tables for each rule).    Thanks,
-J