[rules-users] modify and update is not working in the rule file

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:06:49 EDT 2012

On 16/08/2012, Rana <ven12344 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> ok so what is the flow of  the failed condition of the rule.

There is no "flow" for a rule not firing because one or more of its
conditions aren't met. Only recently I've suggested on this list a way
of determining why a rule does not fire. It requires a detailed,
individual investigation of the attributes contributing to the match.
Merely detecting that rules do not fire for a fact (or fact set) is
easier.

?