[rules-users] Hiding a column in web guided decision table disables a condition or action

jasonxzhong jason.zhong at ellucian.com
Thu Aug 16 17:27:33 EDT 2012

You are right - use @{keyname} does work! Is there way to attach enumeration
values to the column when it is constructed this way? It seems the guided
decision table is not able to associate any defined enumerations to the
@{keyname}.

Regarding boolean checkbox for BRL Fragments, I understand the flexibility
it provides. I do wish that there is a place to enter a default value
(similar to an simple condition where a boolean value is expected) so I can
set the default to "true", hide the column and still be able to have the BRL
fragment being added to each rules generated from the table.

Thanks,

Jason