[rules-users] Add attachement file to a Task Form

Sadiroveski sadirov79 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:18:25 EDT 2012

Yes Tihomir, I got your idea and I like it i.e. using the path as a variable.
It seems that I need a Web service to put the file in Sharepoint along with
the path.

Just another question Tihomir, I want to put the information in the form
entered by a user into a database (MyDatabase) and not the JBPM runtime
database. Could you please help on how to do this? And why there is 2
databases for JBPM (JBPM and Task)? and where can I find detailed
description about JBPM database since I want to query it via Web App.

My Regards Tihomir,