[rules-users] expert mailing list

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:35:38 EDT 2012

On 16/08/2012, Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org> wrote:

>> +1 to split up the user lists per drools subproject (drools, guvnor,
>> planner). It would reduce and focus the volume of each list.
> We can look into this for drools 6.0. Because the "guvnor" name, and what it
> is, will probably undergo an overhaul.

Guvnor/Planner is becoming a problem *now*. (I just binned 6 out of 8
emails in this morning's mailbox.)

Drools 6 will probably require entirely new lists, given that the
changes are as hefty and incompatible as one might assume from the
proposals. (Personally, I'll NOT stay on a list where Drools 5.0 and
6.0 aren't separated.)