[rules-users] modify and update is not working in the rule file

Rana ven12344 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 12:11:03 EDT 2012

Thanks for reply to all.

I would like to learn how to do that, but I don't want to implement now,
since I do not have time for that. But please do let me know about it.

Again, @Laune has helped me fix issues about I am getting null into
response, but I am back to that. Please find the rule file attached. Also in
rules the logs that I have, is not logging. Nothing is working, Logging,
Modify.

Also I want to know once the rules of a Rule file is fired and all is done
in the rule file. Will it end the process or not.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019259/Rule.txt Rule.txt

and this is how I am inserting facts

    		Logger logger1 = Logger.getRootLogger();  //log4j object
//    		ProgramRuleValidationLog progRuleValidationLog = new
ProgramRuleValidationLog();

    		ksession.setGlobal("log", logger1);
//    		ksession.setGlobal("progRuleValidationLog", progRuleValidationLog);

    		workingMemory = ksession;

    		workingMemory.insert(logger1);
//    		workingMemory.insert(progRuleValidationLog);
	        workingMemory.insert(drug);
	        workingMemory.insert(address);
	        workingMemory.insert(program);

       		( (StatefulKnowledgeSession) workingMemory).fireAllRules();

logger =
KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory.newFileLogger((KnowledgeRuntimeEventManager)
workingMemory, "DroolsLog"); //this is also not logging any thing except

<object-stream>
</object-stream>

Please let me know the problems.

Thanks.