[rules-users] modify and update is not working in the rule file

Rana ven12344 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 13:13:08 EDT 2012

Yes I have that, but no luck. But again this should be dynamic so I am
guessing I should write if-else stmts to focus on?

ksession.getAgenda().getAgendaGroup( "AndroGel" ).setFocus();

* Logging is also not working in the rule file.
    		Logger logger = Logger.getRootLogger();

    		ksession.setGlobal("log", logger);

    		workingMemory = ksession;

    		workingMemory.insert(logger);
	        workingMemory.insert(drug);
	        workingMemory.insert(address);
	        workingMemory.insert(program);

       		( (StatefulKnowledgeSession) workingMemory).fireAllRules();

When it was working, I included a retract in my rule and flushed all the
facts from the memory and since then it is not working.

Thanks.