[rules-users] How to execute knowledeg base remotely?

jasonxzhong jason.zhong at ellucian.com
Sun Aug 19 12:24:06 EDT 2012

In Guvnor 5.4.0 manual it states

/Service Config is a special asset that defines an execution service
configuration. This execution service is a war file (generated automatically
by the editor) which you can deploy to execute KnowledgeBases remotely for
any sort of client application./

This is very interesting from the point of integration as we have both JVM
and .NET based solutions. However even though the manual explains in details
how to create a service config asset and deploy it, I cannot find any
reference as how the service interface is exposed (REST, SOAP?) and any
description of the definition of the remote APIs that can be invoked by a
client application.

Maybe I missed something...

Jason

-----