[rules-users] Rules Deployment

RulesUsers agrawalmanisha26 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:12:25 EDT 2012

Hi all,

We are using rules in our java based project that connects to jboss for jms.
To implement rules, we include drools specific jar files in the code itself.
When this code is executed, rules also get executed and our purpose is
served.
Rules file is written manually and is called from within the java code.

Going forward, we want to deploy java application together with rules on
jboss.

I want to know the standard way of doing it ?

Please provide pointers on this.

Regards
Samya Maiti