[rules-users] Integrate Guvnor with Weblogic server user authentication

jasonxzhong jason.zhong at ellucian.com
Tue Aug 21 09:57:38 EDT 2012

Has anyone been able to configure Guvnor so it can use Weblogic user
authentication? Our goal is to allow users created and managed in Weblogic
security realm being able to log in to Guvnor after being autheticated by
Weblogic.

There is an article that describes how to enable authentication using JAAS
for weblogic but when we tried to follow the instructions it did not work.
Basically jaas.config file is not being picked up.

I'd appreciate it if someone who has done similar work can post the
components.xml and some instructions.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

-----