[rules-users] fireUntilHalt() is halt forever

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:31:15 EDT 2012

On 21/08/2012, Rana <ven12344 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> One question, my rules have the same facts, and this is why it is
> activating
> all the satisfied rules before firing. is there anyway to stop this.

How do you determine that there are many "satisfied rules"? And, if
they are on the agenda after inserting facts, why don't they have to
be fired?

It's impossible to suggest anything without a representative sample.

> I mean think about it. If I have million rules with same facts it will slow
> down the application.

I'll take you a million of hours to write a million of rules, or about
600 years of work. :)

-W