[rules-users] fireUntilHalt() is halt forever

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:57:31 EDT 2012

You are not writing rules - you are using rules to disguise the fact
that you are using if statements to process your data.

What is "droolsRequest" and how is it declared? If this were a real rule,
it would be

when
    DroolsRequest( address.stateCode == "MA" )

no-loop is nonsense in a rule that doesn't update any WM data.

-W